Never Forsaken and My Deceitful ♥



 'The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; who can understand it?' -Jer. 17:9

My heart tells me that I'm alone and that no one in my life could possibly understand.
 It reminds me that the past relives itself and leads me to believe that turmoil is my destiny. 
My heart leads me to build walls, to not let anyone in. 
It keeps me looking back, comparing what I did have within my grasp at once but can't seem to find again. 
My heart is like a wild animal, caged or a reed being blown violently in a hurricane. 

BUT

Your Word says that I can not live by my heart or emotions. Oh, how I have failed you at this my Father but I know you'll cover it in Your Grace.  
Help me to replace the loneliness with your constant, the anger and sin with your good and the fearfulness with your Sovereignty.  
It's the belief in the truth that you'll never forsake me that has got me through before. 
You're the only true good, help me to feel you and not my deceitful heart! 
I need to only feel You, replace my heart and mind with only You Lord, I beg of you. 
Take my all, my all which is broken but You can and will make it whole again. 
I believe you, only you. 
I also know and claim that:

 "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me." 
-2 Cor. 12:9



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tas Philas

Today My Husband....

That Priceless Moment