What's Your #1 Challenge While Being Married To A L.E.O?

It's tough being married to a cop!  Le'ts just be honest here.  Ladies, I need your open heart and opinion please.

  What is your #1 challenge as a L.E.O.'s (law enforcement officer) wife?  

I'd like to focus on just you, not your family.  I'll give you another opportunity to share you hearts as to how it relates to the whole family but as a wife, what you're biggest challenge?  Thanks so much!  

The time you take to answer this question for me will help a lot of other wives our there in America!  Your opinion really matters to me and my husband.  We are currently organizing a non-pro organization to raise awareness for Law Enforcement PTSD.  My husband is 26 and retired due to PTSD and we have learned, unfortunately the hard way, that police officers suffer in silence when it comes to the horrific condition.  We are dedicating our lives to speaking out! 

Again, thank you for your time ladies.  

-Jess Haines
Writer of Sweet Tea, Advocacy and Me Blog

Comments

  1. Wow where would I start listing just one thing, there are so many things that are more difficult, and influenced by this profession. For me is would be exposure.. the things that my husband is exposed to on a daily basis affect him on so many levels, physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, the list could go on.

    These encounters that he faces shape who he is, the directly influence the way he will forever react to situations moving from that moment on.

    based on the call load, and the situations handle effect he present personality the way he relates to both me and our daughter. There are times when he has seen a trauma patient who is a small girl, and he comes home to our daughter knowing that so easily he could take her for granted and will hug on her and rethink his time management to include her more.

    then there are times when he has dealt with family matters of uneducated parents, or individuals who are ignorant which cause him to become caullaused toward that which he should be tender towards..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tas Philas

Today My Husband....

That Priceless Moment