Jude 1:2

'Mercy, peace and love be multiplied to you.' -Jude 1:2


This frigid first day of winter of 2012, Dec 21 I'm seated on my couch wrapped up in a warm cozy blanket. 

The things that surround me are my five-year-old daughter twirling around asking if she looks like a princess. Sitting to my left is my amazing husband -of whom we've truly been through better or for worse in our short 11 years together-is watching a sermon in his past time and taking care of my every beck and call as I recover from surgery.  In front of me is our beautiful Christmas tree with ornaments that remind us of where/and what we've come from and this year we are blessed enough to have an abundance of gifts under the tree for each other.  And sitting to my right, is a precious 6-day-old baby boy, Jude Allen.  

It was December 21, 2011, exactly a year ago today, that we had a little one go from this world to Jesus' arms in Heaven.  You can read the post I wrote that day here:


God's mercy, peace and love have certainly blessed us the past 365 days, one proof of that is the little guy snoozing right now to me.

Jude Allen
12/15/12 10:06 am


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tas Philas

Today My Husband....

That Priceless Moment